Are you having a sugar craving or a yearn for something spicy? Well, we have the perfect recipe to fulfill your cravings! The sugar and spice thumb print cookie is perfect if you are looking to make a quick, delicious homemade treat. You can make them for your friends and family- or simply for yourself. Either way there is a good chance they will be gone by the time you go back for seconds. You can substitute any of our jams for this recipe if you want to switch things up.
•1/4 pound of butter, softened
•1/2 cup of sugar
•1/2 tsp vanilla
•1 3/4 cups flour
•1 cup crushed potato chips
•1/2 cup Brad B Jammin Raspberry Jalapeño Jam
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees
2. Cream butter and sugar
3. Add vanilla and stir in flour
4. Add potato chips
5. Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball, pressing a thumb or teaspoon gently in the center. This dough is soft enough that it will not crack.
6. Use a small spoon to fill the indent (a grapefruit spoon is great for this!)
7. Place cookies on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cookies can be placed close together because they do not spread much.